Welcome to my Legacy challenge! I haven’t ever done one before, to be honest I didn’t know what it was until a few weeks ago. But I’ve always liked having a family tree and complex stories. I hope you enjoy my first foray into it.
I’d appreciate any feedback you might have, spelling, story line or otherwise. But please be kind, as I said this is my first Legacy.
I will be using the following Legacy Challenge Rules:
- Heir can be either male or female (I have a particular liking of playing female sims though)
- No cheats to be used to get my sims ahead in life/career (other than “move objects” or similar)
- Heir must be blood related to the founder
- I will not be keeping points/score
- Names will follow the alphabetical naming scheme A-Z
- I will not be starting my legacy on an empty lot, my sim will move in to an existing house that can be built on. Only funds earned from job(s) can be used.
- Children can be adopted (or “fostered”) but the heir must be blood related
- Traits will be randomised, unless it pertains to the story (then I shall be tweaking it to fit)
- Legacy must be 10 generations (I’ve never had that many before! I hope I can make it!)
I’m not a photo person, so some photos will be just a cut/paste job. As I gain more confidence in this challenge hopefully I can overcome that obstacle too.
That’s all, I hope you enjoy!